Tracy L. Fried has received several recognitions for outstanding work in the fields of improving education of foster youth and access to post-secondary education. Below are a few accolades.
- » Special Recognition for her Outstanding Contribution to California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators, Association California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators (December 2008)
- » California Community College Student Financial Aid Association Awarded Special Recognition for work with CA Community Colleges Financial Aid Administrators on Foster Youth Success Initiative (October 2008)
- » Proclamation from the San Diego County Board of Supervisors for leadership in improved educational outcomes for foster youth (January 2005)
- » Certificate of Recognition for receiving 2004 Golden Bell Award by California Superintendent of Public Instruction Jack O’Connell (January 2005)
- » California School Board Association, Golden Bell Awarded for creating innovative and exemplary multi-district countywide Foster Youth Services Program (December 2004)
- » Certificate of Recognition for being a leader of leaders by California Department of Education Statewide Foster Youth Services Coordinator (June 2001)
- » Proclamation from San Diego County Board of Supervisors for developing countywide collaborative to improve education for foster youth (June 2001)